Minnesota Transform is hiring an Administrative Assistant
Seeking an organized UMN Graduate Student interested in gaining grant-based project administration experience. Position will work directly with Minnesota Transform and our community partners.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until filled.
- 20 hours/week
- Flexible start date
- MUST be a graduate student at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities, ABD preferred
- One year minimum commitment
- Provide administrative support to Minnesota Transform (MNT) faculty and staff
- Schedule meetings for MNT faculty and staff with internal and external partners
- Maintain calendars, resolve scheduling conflicts as they occur
- Assist with meeting agendas
- Coordinate with the Institute for Advanced Study administrative staff
- Manage the main MNT email account
- Track and log communications with internal and external partners
- Assist with public programming logistics, scheduling speakers, reserving event space, reserving event accessibility accommodations, etc.
- Assist the project manager with project timeline tracking
- Demonstrated cultural competence and/or experience with community engagement
- Demonstrated excellent writing and communication skills, both within work teams and with external partners
- Organized, task and detail oriented, strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and experience in working with a team
To apply, please email Minnesota Transform, [email protected], with the following materials:
- Resume or CV
- Cover letter
- Reference names and contact information
Minnesota Transform is a $5M higher education initiative funded by The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation that addresses transformational decolonial and racial justice in the University, Twin Cities, and state through public humanities projects.