University of Minnesota
University of Minnesota
http://www.umn.edu/
612-625-5000

November 7, 2012: Sense of Place in Artist Books – A panel discussion with Sarah Bodman, Betty Bright, Jeff Rathermel, and Marianne Coombs

A Site & Incitement Symposium panel discussion on Sense of Place in Artist Books, with Sarah Bodman, a Research Fellow for Artists Books, and Masters Program Leader for Multidisciplinary Printmaking, at Centre for Fine Print Research, University of the West of England, Bristol, Department of Art & Design; Betty Bright, independent scholar and curator; Jeff Rathermel, Artist and Executive Director of the Minnesota Center for Book Arts; and Marianne Combs, Journalist and reporter for Minnesota Public Radio, host of State of the Arts, a weekly program dedicated to Minnesota’s arts community.

This talk is also available as an audio download (.mp3 – 52.5 MB) or as a video podcast (.m4v – 270.2 MB).  To subscribe to an audio podcast of Site and Incitement events, copy this link into iTunes or any other podcasting software.

Tagged , , , , , , , , ,